Life Under Malaysia's Movement Control Order

I have not been out of the house for 8 days. I am not complaining. I honestly think this MCO is a good thing for everyone.

The only person that has gone out of the house is my hubby. He shops for groceries at the supermarket and packs our lunch for us practically everyday. Bless him.

My 2 older kids wish MCO was shorter - only because they want to go back to school. My youngest is having the time of her life #happy5yearold

As for me, I am used to this new norm. My mornings start at 10am. Oh yes! This is the only time that I get to sleep in!!! No school runs, no chauffeuring, no running errands. Yes!

I attend online meetings, online classes and I also host online classes via Zoom. Best thing ever! #thankgodfortechnology.

We  workout everyday.  Since I can't jog outside, I have taken up skipping.
I do 100 skips x 10 sets, 20 squats x 8 sets and I could only summon enough strength to do a 1-min plank. I am pretty proud of myself to be honest. And I do this with my kids! Let's see how long this will last!

This is my 5yo doing a 1-min plank. We were very impressed with her.

The MCO has been extended for another 14 days - last day being on the 14th April 2020. If anything, I hope to be fitter by then!

And then after dinner, we all settle in to watch a movie on Netflix together and munch on junk. I should really get rid of junk food.

What do I miss during MCO?
1. Going to Zara
2. Whitakker's Almond Gold chocolate! Each time my husband goes to the supermarket, I forget to tell him to get me my stash!!!!!
3. Going for a body massage 

But no, those are not going to kill me.

I am grateful though that while we are comfortable at home, the frontliners are battling this deadly virus for us.

This all WILL pass.

God bless.

Comments

Popular Posts