Stay Home. Shop Online.


Movement Control Order Day 4 in Malaysia.

Noone is allowed to go out of their houses. No jogging at the park. No cycling. No.going.out. Our PM said to 'Duduk diam diam kat rumah.' (Stay at home quietly)

And yet in the midst of this global health pandemic, I cannot comprehend how some people think they are invisible. Ignorance is not bliss at this stage I'm afraid.

Some people perhaps need some perspective?

A dear friend ranted on Social Media. that if she could be in confinement for a whole month after 2 of her births, surely people can stay home for 2 weeks? TOTALLY.

So stay home! Shop online if you have to! I follow Trinny Woodall on Instagram and boy oh boy. She is poison. She just posted a video on Zara Online Shop- Up! Have you seen it? She makes me want to buy more stuff than I need from Zara and I have and hence I am in a constant state of spring cleaning.

Are you a Zara kinda gal?

Comments

  1. Since my transition, my online shopping has doubled. I can't stop buying tudung LOL!
    And ya, I am a Zara kind of girl and I've spent way too much money there! haha..

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts