Hello World!


I am so excited to start a new blog again. Yes again. In fact this is my 3rd blog. After 15 years, I decided to privatise my other 2 blogs. I am not sure why it took me that long BUT...anyway.

So hello world! It took me a while to decide what to write about, what photo to post as my FIRST photo, what to name this blog - you know how it is....decisions decisions decisions! Thank God for my #soulsistas ! You know who you are and I will introduce them here in due time.

But first, allow me to introduce myself. I'm Dinah from Malaysia. I'm a  daughter first, a wife and a mom. I have a loving and supportive soul mate of a husband and I have 3 beautiful kids. Yes. I am biased. #iamamom (Do hashtags even work on blogs?) I am an entrepeneur - so that makes a mompreneur and I own an essential oils business.

When I first started blogging, I was in my late 20s. I am now in my mid 40s. I blogged about my pregnancies, motherhood, parenthood, my kids  and my kids and my kids.

This blog will be different. This blog is about me. About me, a mompreneur, about my passion, my travels and about empowering women. 

I love essential oils!!!
I love organising!!!!
I love fashion!
I love Japan!I have been there so many times I can't count!
I LOVE LOVE LOVE Korean dramas!!! 
I LOVE Crash Landing on You! 
I love Captain Ri! (get in line please).
I am on keto denial. My mind says I should go on Keto but my heart says f it and just eat. 
I love Whittaker's Almond Gold chocolate! 
I love Zara!

I am on social media too - Facebook and Instagram! If you love what I love, let's connect!

Till then, I am so excited for this adventure. New phase in life. New blog. Here's to new beginings!!!


Comments

Popular Posts