Decluttered Work Space


As a mompreneur, my work desk at home  is a very important part of my business because I spend most of my time here. My work desk is usually messy and I found that I wasn't drawn to it as  much as I wanted it to be which effected my motivation to work. And then I'd procrastinate and oh...you don't want to go down that road!

So I got my act together and decided to put my Marie Kondo hat on and decluttered my work space.  It took me an hour to sort through the junk that were on my desk (trust me, there was a lot of junk!) and I am so happy with this right now. This space sparks joy for me right now and I am now seriously drawn to it!

It takes abit of discipline to put everything back to where they are supposed to be whenever I leave the desk for more than 15 minutes but it's so worth it. Looking at this space puts a smile to my face and makes me want to sit my butt down longer at my work space even longer!

My advice?
There is no magic sauce and I don't need to write a book to teach you to organize your messy desk.

Set aside 1 hour and Just.Get.It.Done. 
End of story.

I love to see photos of an organized desk to keep me inspired. How about your workspace? How does it look like?

Comments

Popular Posts