5 Things I'd Like to Warn you About Before Watching Crashing Landing on You


Have you watched Crash Landing on You (CLOY)? If you have not watched ANY Korean dramas in your life, this is the first drama I'd recommend you start of with. It won't disappoint. There is a reason why everyone suffer from withdrawals symptoms after this drama finished airing! Including me!

Here are 5 things I'd like to warn you about when watching this drama.

1. This drama will come crashing down on you like how it did for me, my mom and a million other fans all around the world! It is so good and so addictive! So be warned. You may binge watch and not sleep for 24 - 48 hours. I will NOT be responsible for your health if it deteriorates ok. Hence watch at your own risk.

2. Hyun Bin is THE man. I've watched all his dramas and most of his movies and THIS drama does him justice. This drama is going to take him to greater heights for sure. But please...don't beat up  your partner / boyfriend / husband for not being like Capt Ri ok? It's just a drama. I repeat. It's just a drama.

3. After watching this drama, you might end up with a Korean-inspired party with other CLOY peeps that are suffering from the same withdrawal symptoms as you (like my sister!). Don't over stuff your face with too much ramen and soju and kimchi ok?

4. After watching this drama, you'd start to binge watch all the behind the scenes clips and dramas Hyun Bin has acted in in the past  and possibly share it with a fellow CLOY fan or two. You know who you are *wink*

5. Korean womens' skin - they look flawless but it's all make up ok! To be fair, they all have good skin to begin with but don't be fooled if you think they don't have a single pore on their porcelain-like skin. Be warned though. You may start a Korean 10-step skin regime after watching this show and possibly wear more red lipstick because that's what they do don't they? They have white skin and wear red lipstick.

Snap out of it fast and move on with your life after watching this drama ok?

You have been warned.

P/S What drama shall I watch now? All the other dramas pale in comparison to this drama.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts